I'm tiiiired!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
S u p!


I feel really stressed right now. And when I say really, I mean it. Really.
Maybe I'm still not used in waking up at 5Am in the morning and staying until 5PM in school~ I actually wanna sleep the moment I reached home and forget about stuffs in school. Waaaaah.
And you know what, it seems like our section gets the most attention from the teachers and therefore, it's a lot of pressure on our part. (Which is so true) What I mean is that, being the first section and all.. They always expect SO much from us, like because we're the cream of the crop so we should be role models to other students. For three consecutive years, they were always talking about that. Well, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I'm just so tired hearing about those things from them.


Phew! I won't post a long entry for now~ I'm so sleeeeeepy. I wanna go to bed early. No class tomorrow until Monday~! Luuucky.



@ 9:45 PM